HOW TO APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA (VISA TYPE D)
- The document (Udostoverenie) for a long-term visa (type D) issued by the Bulgarian Ministry of Education and Science.
- Document for Hostel Accommodation Application, Rental Agreement or Notarial Certificate.
- Should the applicant be under 18 years of age, required is a Notarial certified agreement, signed by both parents.
- Passport that will be valid for at least two more years.
- Two passport photographs (35 x 45 mm in size) taken within the last three months.
- Application form signed by the applicant.
- Conviction Status Certificate con apostille issued by the Court of Justice.
- Marriage/Family Status Certificate.
- Declaration of financial support by a parent, notary certified or original bank statement for a minimum of 1 000 EUR.
In order to get admission and apply for visa type D in time, the applicants are encouraged to apply at the University no later than September, 15th for the respective academic year.